Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #247


Flutter By Wednesday returns today with everyone's favorite challenge - any winged creature! We are sponsored this week by Inky Impressions. Create your card or project, making sure you include something with wings, and link it up to the Flutter By Wednesday blog! There will be a prize of a $10 gift certificate from Inky Impressions awarded to one lucky random winner.

The design team was given three images to choose from. I chose this Wishing Well image. I colored it with Copic markers and added some Star Dust Stickles to the bird and to the water in the pail. I matted with black. The border along the left side and the sentiment were both cut with dies. I made them while I was at our Group Gathering in Des Moines in June. The sentiment is from Memory Box (or at least I'm pretty sure it is) and the border die is from Papertrey Ink.

We'd love to have you join the return of Flutter By Wednesday! Can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love your coloring on this image!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! That border is so fun!! and awesome coloring on the image!

Jenée said...

Beautiful card. I really like that border you've used -- wowzer -- and the beautiful way you've colored up the image. Everything works together for one lovely card!

Kathy said...

So pretty Lynette. Beautiful coloring and I love the border die you've used.

Joanne said...

Awesome coloring and die cuts! WELL done!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colouring Lynette, just gorgeous..I love the wee bird coloured blue..like the bluebird of happiness...fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Cassie_lu said...

great card

jan farnworth said...

very nice card love how the image pops out at you.