Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simple Thanks

A simple thank you card. Our church sells handmade cards in our Library, and also at our annual Lutefisk Dinner in the fall. They sell them for only $1.50, so I don't like to put a lot of time in them! This one will go there, and I have selected others to be donated, also. I need to make more, though, as the supply is running low.

All of the stamps are from a Papertrey Ink set. The matting looks pretty dark in the photo, but it's actually a purple.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a nice way to say thank you. Really a pretty card!

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, This is a really nice CAS card. Ya know sometimes I find it harder to do a simple card then one with more embellishments. Good job.
With Love Judi

Shoshi said...

Simple is best, Lynette! Love the colour combo.

Thanks for your comment - glad you like our dining room (I shall be sorry to leave it, and the other rooms I've painted!) and lol - yes, I do make a fuss about that sort of thing - sometimes people are just too lazy to take the trouble, and I resent having to fight to get what I have every right to have!!!

Shoshi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It is a card that you don't have a lot of time in............but that doesn't mean it isn't a very pretty card! Very nice!