Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Delight in Life #2

My second card using Stampin' Up!'s "Delight in Life" set. I stamped the flower on orange glitter cardstock and again on yellow glitter cardstock and cut out the entire flower from orange and the flower center from the yellow. I glued them together and mounted the flower on pop dots. When I was looking in my glitter matstack, I found this blue glitter piece already cut and embossed, so I used it:) The embossed background was done with a Darice embossing folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I did a white-on-white layer.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Lovely card Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the frame you created around that pretty little flower!

bonnie32002 said...

I love the delight in life flower and you really made this one pop with your color choices!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the way it's framed with the embossed panel! And, of course, all the glitter. I never thought of stamping on glitter paper. Fantastic result!