For this first one, I stamped the background with a large background stamp from Impression Obsession. I used distress ink for it. The white panel was scored with my Scor-Pal. The snowflakes were cut with a Darice die. I embossed the sentiment with detail silver embossing powder.
For this one, I simply added the snowflakes die cut, stamped the image with silver embossing powder, and scored the lines.
For this third one, I used the same background stamp as on the first card. This time, however, I brayered distress ink over a piece of white cardstock. Then, I misted the stamp with water and "stamped" the distress-inked paper. I stamped the sentiment in a darker blue ink and scored two lines. I added the silver snowflakes that were left over from a card from a few days ago. I added pearls to the centers of each snowflake. Not my favorite card, for sure! I love the background, but the card does nothing for me:)
I'm done with my top shelf of SU! sets! Hurrah! I will move on to the next shelf soon. There were 60 sets on the top shelf; only 48 on the second one.