Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tulip Birthday

I made this card for a swap for my stamping group. It's an "Artist's Choice" swap, where there is no theme or assignment - just a swap.

I got this new die from LaLa Land and wanted to try it out. I cut it out of both pink and green. Then I snipped off all of the green flowers and glued the green one on top of the pink one. The sentiment is stamped in matching green. I matted the white panel with the same pale pink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of LaLa Land but I love what you did with the die!! It's gorgeous.
Gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

When I saw that on the group I loved it. I've never heard of LaLa Land either....hope this isn't anothe enabling moment. :)

JUDI said...

CLEVER, that is what you are. This is an easy way to get the colors you want for a card. TFS.
With Love Judi

bonnie32002 said...

I've never heard of lala land either and yes you are clever! I would havery tried to color them.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, sweet! This would make a cute Easter card, too.