Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Can you believe that our oldest grandson, Andrew, is SEVEN already! No way:)

I'm hoping he will like this card I made for him, as he received this android robot (from Star Wars) for his birthday. I had never heard of it, but he is BB-8:) I found the image on-line and printed it out. I printed it a second time, cut it out, and mounted it on foam squares. The sentiment is printed in a Star Wars font. I matted the image with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Great card for Andrew! Now I wish I had a color printer. Oh, and I've never heard of BB-8 either

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Personalized cards are always the best. Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

Shoshi said...

Happy birthday to Andrew! You must be so thrilled to have a grandson who has reached this nice age! Lovely card you've made for him. Thanks for your lovely comment - so encouraging and uplifting! I am convinced they have dealt with my cancer, and once I have got over the effects of the final chemo treatment, I am looking forward to the beginning of my new cancer-free life! I have to have a scan in the next few weeks, and more blood tests, but I am sure that by the time I see the oncologist at the end of November I shall be declared clear! So many lovely plans for the future.

Shoshi

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, he'll love it! Right up his alley!

Shoshi said...

Thank you for your latest comment, Lynette, and I am so glad you like my Zentangles. These designs are really old ones, but they always make up well as cards and very simple to assemble in a hurry, too. I must make more! Most of them will go to the chemo unit to sell to raise money to help others with cancer.

Shoshi