Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Patterned Paper???

Looky here - I used patterned paper! LOL! I got this matstack of lovely patterns, so I thought I should at least use a few sheets before I put it away. It's from The Paper Studio.

The stamps I used for this card are from a Gina K set called "Vogue Vases." I stamped the vase on the patterned paper and cut it out. I stamped the flowers on the white cardstock and then added the vase. I first inked up the stamp with the green ink, then used a black marker to ink the flower outlines on the stamp. I colored the flowers with Copics and added gems for the centers. I matted that piece with brown cardstock and mounted on foam squares. I used the same cardstock, matted with the same brown, for the bottom panel. I used a different pattern to cover the whole cardfront.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Shoshi said...

This is so pretty, Lynette, and a great way to use patterned paper! I love the colour scheme too.

Thank you for such a lovely comment! I am sure I will be a lot better after I get over the final treatment. It's not likely I shall be completely healthy though because I have an existing chronic condition but all I hope for is that I at least get back to how I was before this adventure all started! At least I'd get my normal routine back, and can start looking after my hubby again and give him a break from all this caring!! It's a bit demoralising to be feeling so exhausted and poorly after they reduced the dose, but at least we are very near the end now. Just over a week to go, and then I can concentrate on recovering finally.

Shoshi

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love your patterned paper and you matched up the colors so well in your flowers. Maybe you shouldn't put it away so soon. Nice fall colors!