Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pink Flowery Birthday

More card parts. I had this main panel in my card parts pile - the floral image stamped in pink on off-white cardstock with off-white vellum on top of it, matted with matching pink cardstock. I took the pink cardstock layer off, die-cut my scalloped circle from it, and glued it back on. I stamped the sentiment - from Impression Obsession - on off-white cardstock and cut it out with a die. (Both dies are from Spellbinders.) I scored several lines under the sentiment with my Scor-Pal and added three enamel dots. The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares.

Regarding yesterday's cardThe die I used is called Distressed Addington Collage from Memory Box. This is the entire die. There are four designs with the set. I ordered mine from Cropstop, but I don't see it on her website right now. (This link may or may not work: Distressed Addington Collage. If not, you can go to the Memory Box website and search for it. PS - I got two new Memory Box die sets for my birthday - this set and the Stitched Rectangles set. Both were purchased from Cropstop. They were both on sale.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love how the vellum softens. I don't think to use it often. So pretty, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty, Lynette! Love the affect of putting the vellum over the stamped background!