Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Two More Valentines

These are the cards for the two younger grandsons - both age 3. I'm pretty sure I have used these stamps before for grandkids, but oh well! I don't have a lot of valentine stamps. They are from a Recollections set.

I stamped the turtles and the sentiment with black ink and colored the turtles with Copics. I added some Diamond Glaze to the hearts. On the bottom card, the whole shell is covered with Diamond Glaze. I matted with red. I thought for something different, I would put one at a slight angle.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That Valentine is just so cute! I'm sure they are going to love getting the card!

Leslie Miller said...

That little turtle with the hearts on his shell is perfect for a kid's Valentine. They'll both love their cards from Grandma!