Another card using one of my newer dies. I cut it out of silver "mirror" cardstock. The card base is a tri-fold card with the circle already cut out of it. I purchased them at our Group Gathering a few years ago. I embossed the front with an Anna Griffin embossing folder called "Matelasse." I cut a piece of blue vellum for the window. Before adding it, I embossed it with a Darice embossing folder called "WIre Fence." I cut the sentiment out of the silver cardstock, too, and added another layer under it for more dimension.
I had a visitor leave me a comment about the size of my matting and wondering how I did it. (Not on this card, though.) I cut my matting pieces 1/8 inch bigger than my image pieces. That gives me a 1/16 inch border. Not always, but usually. I use a Tonic guillotine cutter that I've had for many years. I love it! This is what it looks like. I did not get mine at Amazon, and I'm sure it's available many, many other places. It's just the easiest for me to link to quickly.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!