Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Fall to Layout #47 Take Two

I had some more stamping time yesterday afternoon, so I used Natasha's Clean and Simple Stamping Fall to Layout #47 Take Two for this card. I thought my new Recollections stamp and die set would work well. The card base and layer are ivory, for contrast to the white shelf. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set. After stamping, I embossed the piece with a Sizzix embossing folder. The matting was punched on the bottom with a Martha Stewart border punch. The image is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

That is adorable!

bonnie32002 said...

Great job with the sketch and the stamp and die set is adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

Go for it, Lynette! I'm happy to see you getting a head start on next year's cards, which is totally my plan, as well. I can use the inspiration. This is truly adorable!!

Natasha said...

Such a cute card!!