Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Happy Retirement, Gloria!

I just found out that an on-line friend of mine retired on November first. Happy Retirement, Gloria! Of course I had to make her a card:)

The die cut piece was in my card parts box from our group gathering in June. I don't know who makes it. I cut it out of blue foil cardstock. The patterned paper is from a Paper Studio matstack. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. I stamped it on ivory cardstock and cut it out to fit under the oval in the die cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun surprise to get your daily updates and see a happy retirement to Gloria!!! The card is beautiful and still sitting on my counter to enjoy. And yes, I am enjoying retirement!
Gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty. I see Gloria's comment and that she really appreciated your card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like that die cut frame! What a nice way to dress up a quick card. The sentiment fits beautifully and the paper is so pretty.