Friday, January 19, 2018

Sympathy

Officially, I suppose this card could have been posted with yesterday's cards, as the cadbase was repurposed. But, since all I did was use the kraft base and cover up the stamping on it, I didn't count it as recycled:) I added a panel of patterned paper from The Paper Company on the right. The sentiment is a cheap die that I bought a while back and I backed it with a piece of kraft and mounted it on foam squares.

Edited to add: I have ordered dies from Amazon, and also from AliExpress.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are beautiful colors to combine with a kraft base, and makes a really lovely sympathy card. I like the die and how the sentiment is contained with a border. You can post your repurposed cards any old time you want to!

Unknown said...

WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR CHEAP DIES? THE ABOVE DIE I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IF YOU'RE SHARING YOUR SOURCE. TFS