Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Calendar Page

The year is already flying by! Here is my February calendar page.

The heart was cut with a Stampin' Up! die that I borrowed from a friend. I cut it out of both pink and red. The sentiment is from Fiskars. The patterned paper is from a Recollections matstack.

You can find the Excel file for my calendars through the links under my blog title. If you use them, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I know! February already! Cute die and paper. Your calendar sure would be cute in a stamp room!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty dp behind the heart! Perfect for February!

Cheryl W said...

Your calendar pages are always great! I can hardly believe it's February already!