Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Another Penny Black Sticker

Another Penny Black sticker from the same sheet as yesterday. I cut a circle with a stitched circle die that was just the right size for the circle sticker. I cut that panel slightly smaller than the card front, mounted it on Dimensionals and placed it over the card front with the sticker on it. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. 

I have two more stickers from this sheet to use, and you'll probably be seeing them very soon. There are also two small stickers on the sheet, and I still have those same two stickers left from a previous sheet of the same designs. Some day I'll use those stickers, too.
  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That was one of my very favorite sheets of PB stickers! Love how you used it behind the "window". Beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

The PBs are the most beautiful stickers ever! Be still my heart, what gorgeous cards you're making with them. Those little stickers could work for the insides if they're the same or coordinating images. Just a way to use them up, unless they don't match, of course.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Penny Black stickers in stores or online but they certainly mane lovely cards!! I do love their stamps! Window cards are my favorite at the moment so I love this one. And just a thought about the little stickers... I don't know since I can't see them, but maybe they would work on the envelope for the card. I love giving my envelope a little decoration to match my card if I have time.

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, Lynette. The window sets off your image perfectly. And the sentiment goes so well with the look of this card.