Sunday, May 13, 2018

Evergreen Tree - Times Four

It may not look like it on my blog today - but Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there. And to everyone who has ever had a mother:)

I have four cards for you today, all using the same two-step tree stamps. They are from a new-to-me stamp set by Recollections/Michael's. It's hard to tell, but three of these are stamped in green with white stamped over them. The sentiments are all from the same set. I added trunks on all of them, and a little shadow on most with either light blue or gray.
The embossing on this matting layer was done with a Sizzix folder. The stitched circle die-cut is left over from my card from a couple days ago. It's mounted on Dimensionals.
 The panel is mounted on Dimensionals.
For this one, I stamped with green and then stamped again with the second stamp in a darker green. I added Stickles dots, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards from such a simple stamp!

Cheryl W said...

A single Christmas tree is my favorite holiday image, so I love your cards. The multi-step stamping makes them look so realistic. It must feel really good to increase your collection of Christmas cards this early in the year.

Leslie Miller said...

The second stamping in white shows up beautifully, especially when I click for a close up, which I always do. I really love the embossing folder you used, and you know how I'm nuts for embossing folders. Haven't bought a new one in quite a while... my designated basket is full. The last tree is cute with the Stickles dots. They look very dimensional. You know, my favorite design of all is the third card, which is the simplest of all of them. Shows how extreme I'm getting in my love of CAS. I still don't do much of it, but I dearly love it. Four more Christmas cards! At the rate you're going you'll have some left over for 2019. Yay!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Four wonderful cards using the one stamp. They are lovely!