Thursday, December 5, 2019

Glittery Lattice


I had so much fun playing with glitter:) I die-cut this lattice piece out of cardstock that had the Couture Creations Diecut'N Bond on it. Then I sprinkled it with microfine glitter. I cut the leaves out of patterned paper and the flowers out of glitter cardstock. I added Liquid Peals to the flower centers. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I sponged some ink around the edge and mounted it on foam squares. I had also brushed ink on the bottom panel.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I love that die set because it can be used for so many occasions. Love the card!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, that is beautiful, Lynette. Love the glittery lattice and pretty flowers. Your extra touches of inking the white panel and around the sentiment rectangle add such a nice finishing touch. Fantastic card!

Leslie Miller said...

What a treat to see this glittery, summery, pretty card today, Lynette! Love it!