Sunday, April 18, 2021

Multiple Sympathy

A friend in my on-line stamping group recently lost her mother. This is the card that I made for her. I had made the background while trying out a technique that really didn't work for me, but I did love the resulting piece, nonetheless. I stamped in black and added black matting. The image stamps are from a set from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
As I said previously, most non-stampers don't even realize that we make our own backgrounds, so why not use patterned paper. So, I put the stamps back on my MISTI a few days after I made the original card and made these six cards using patterned paper.






Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Lynette, these are beautiful! You’re right about the non-stampers! Now, I must do some stamping on patterned paper! Great idea...thanks for the inspiration!

Cheryl W. said...

I LOVE these, Lynette. The colors are all so beautiful, especially those purple ones. You probably know by now I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to purple. LOL I think your stamp was the perfect one to use for sympathy cards. Silhouettes almost always seem appropriate for that occasion.