Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Birthday Ferns

Sometimes I just look through my stamps and pick out a set to use. For today's card, I had pulled out an old rubber stamp set from Gina K. I stamped the ferns directly on the image panel. I stamped the vase on a piece of patterned paper and cut it out and popped it up on foam squares. I used a light gray Copic markers for the shadow under the vase. The dark green matting was embossed with a Cuttlebug border folder, and I also added a couple scored lines. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This card would be especially great for a plant lover, and I like that you popped up the vase for a little dimension.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Glittered Paws said...

Love fern stamps - again one of those versatile stamps. Like how you popped the vase up perfect for about any occasion.