Friday, May 7, 2021

Happy Day Poppies

I pulled out the stamp set with these poppies in one day last week. I had used the daisy stamps that came with the set, but I don't think I had used the poppies. The set is from Sheena (Douglass.) I colored with Copic markers. The sentiment (from Gina K) was stamped on vellum that has little bits of shiny speckles in with black ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I wrapped the vellum around the image panel, and then mounted on foam squares. This is a top-folding card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the poppies.xxx

Cheryl W said...

Poppies are such graceful, elegant flowers, and you did a great job in coloring these. I always like sentiments on vellum, too. It adds to the overall elegance of the card.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, dear friend! Your coloring is perfect, and this will bring joy to whoever receives it! Hugs to you!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, love these beautiful red poppies against the white!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love poppies and your coloring is spectacular.