Monday, May 23, 2022

Wedding Shower

I needed a card for a wedding shower, so this is what I came up with. The stamps (umbrella and sentiment) are from an old Stampin' Up! set. I stamped them and then colored the image with Copic markers. I cut the panel and frame with my Waffle Flower rectangle dies. The patterned paper on the side was a scrap I had laying around. I added Star Dust Stickles to the flower and to the umbrella and rain drops.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a really cute stamp to use for a wedding shower. I haven't ever seen that stamp.....it was certainly before I knew anything about Stampin' Up! Hope it was a great shower!

Leslie Miller said...

You know I love this stamp set! I've used this one for baby showers before. Your card is so darn cute, Lynette!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, and I love the sparkle!!! Great card!