Thursday, July 7, 2022

With Sympathy

Three more sympathy cards and three more card parts used up. The stamped images were in my card parts book. I'm not sure who the maker of the stamp is, as I stamped these many years ago. I added the sentiment to each one - from Bo Bunny. The patterned paper on these cards is from various companies - 7 Gypsies, Gina K and Die Cuts With a View. I also added thin cardstock strips along each of the stamped panels.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Your cards are lovely. It's fun when you can use stuff in your stash and then create a beautiful card!

Cheryl W said...

These are all pretty, but you know my love for purple--the last one is my favorite!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, pretty! You're such an inspiration using up these parts. Love the CAS beauty of each.

Patti J said...

Love the simplicity of your design, great way to showcase the stamped image! These are lovely!