Saturday, December 3, 2022

Flowery Birthday

An advantage of waking up REALLY early is time in my stamping room. Here is card I made a couple days ago. The flower stamp is from a Gina K set that I got from a friend. I embossed it with pewter embossing powder and colored it with Zig Clean Color Markers. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things, also embossed with pewter. I used a Gina K stencil for the stripes on the sides. I also added thin metallic, turquoise stickers along the edges of the white panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty flower. Love the color you used!

Cheryl W said...

Your coloring on those flowers is beautiful--so nicely shaded. Lovely card!

Leslie Miller said...

I hear you about waking up early. The minute the rest of the house is up it's constant distraction... and that's with only one guy and two dogs! Your lilies are so pretty in the blue, and festive for a birthday card with the stenciled stripes. It's nice to see you today, Lynette!

Patti J said...

This is beautiful! I love your color choice, so pretty! I like to be up early too. It’s so nice and quiet!