Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Happy Birthday, Owen!

I made this card this morning for our grandson who is turning twelve today. Happy Birthday, Owen! He plays bass guitar and just moved up to the next level last night. Congrats to him! The inside of the card wishes him a happy birthday and also congratulations. I found the image on-line and printed it out. I also printed another copy and fussy-cut the "Guitar Hero" and popped it up on foam squares. The sentiment was cut with a die. The finished card is five and a half inches by seven.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Perfect card for someone who loves to play guitar!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very personalized card for Owen. Congratulations to him for advancing. Can't believe he is 12 years old!

Cheryl W said...

I think Owen will love this. He'll also love the pride his grandparents have in his increasing ability on the guitar. I hope he'll have a fantastic birthday celebration!

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect for Owen and I know he'll feel pretty special receiving it. You always make the best cards for the grandkids!