Friday, April 12, 2024

Open Window Birthday

Another card made with a set from my friend. I think I have one or two things left to use. This is one that I probably will not use again! I know that some people love the "putzy" things, but I'm not a fan of them. Anyway, this set is from Sizzix and includes the embossing folder which also cuts and the dies for all the little pieces. The sentiment is from a different company. I rubbed ink pads over the embossed image. I colored the die-cut pieces with Copic markers. I added embellishments to the flower centers and some sparkle to the bees' wings. The butterflies and bees are popped up on foam squares.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

It may be putsy, but it's really pretty! I love all the little details and the extras you added.

Raquel said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Have a good day.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Ditto what Cheryl said. :)

Leslie Miller said...

That background embossing with the window is fantastic! I'm sure there could be something less putzy to use with the window if desired. It's all very pretty!

Wanda said...

WOW! Your card is stunning.