Sunday, June 2, 2024

A Valentine ... in June


Not really the right time for a valentine, but here is one anyway. :-) I watched some of Gina K and Jennifer using white and ivory pigment inks, and it inspired me to do a couple things. For this one, I used a Gina K stencil set. I first used pink ink and then I used white ink for the second layer. I used dies to cut the matting and the image panel. The sentiment is an old wood-mounted one from Judi-Kins that I got from someone, and is popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very fun whimsical hearts.

Liz said...

Beautiful Valentine's card, Lynette.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

Anytime is the right time for love! It came out so pretty and soft with the pigment ink. I love the whimsical look of the stencil.

Cheryl W said...

I don't ever think of using white ink with my stencils, so thanks for showing this example of a pretty outcome. I'll definitely have to give it a try. And why not a Valentine in June? If I had the time, I'd make them this far ahead, too. It just seems that other things get in the way. I still have VERY FEW Christmas cards done for this year.I know I'll be scrambling again in November. Oh well.