Tuesday, June 4, 2024

More Sympathy

Three more sympathy cards for me and my church and maybe for the thrift store Cheryl volunteers at and makes cards for. The stamps are from an old Stampin' Up! set. i embossed the side panel with an old Cuttlebug folder. I also added some Liquid Pearls to the flower centers on this first one, which I made two of. For the stamping of the images, I used markers directly on the rubber stamp.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very nice. That was one of my favorite stamp sets. I think I still have it. Nice job, clean and simple.

Cheryl W said...

These are really lovely. I know either of them would sell instantly at the thrift store. Thank you for thinking of them!

Leslie Miller said...

I've always thought this was the most beautiful stamp set, and your CAS cards let its beauty shine!