Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Old Punches #1


I have so many old punches that I haven't used for years!! I rearranged things in my stamping room (again!) and now they are visible. But first, I had to test them all. I had to toss a few of them that didn't work, but I still have lots. So, I now have several cards that are made with test pieces. Here is one of them. I punched the bottom border, then matted that piece with black. The sentiment is from Gina K. So are the flower and leaf stamps, stencils and dies. The flowers are popped up. I added three black nail heads to complete the card.
  
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful! That's a pretty border punch and definitely makes the card extra special.