Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vacation!!

Greetings! I just wanted to do a short post to say that we are on vacation for about a week and a half. Nothing spectacular - just getting away for a little while. I might be able to share a post or two along the way, if I think I have something worthwhile to share.

We already visited our parents (they live close, but we just added it to the beginning our trip) and we will start heading down to Chicago today to visit our daughter and son-in-law. As I mentioned in a previous post, our daughter is expecting our first grandchild in early October. She scheduled a 4D Ultrasound and we get to go with them to watch. Here is a link to the site - it looks awesome: 4D Ultrasound. If I can, I will share a picture or two.

After Chicago, we will be heading to Door County, Wisconsin. We'll spend a few days there.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you back again soon!

No comments: