Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Blog Award!!

Wow - I got a blog award! Thank you so much, Deb, for bestowing this award upon me. How fun and exciting!

Deb is such an awesome stamper! I met her through a Scor-Pal Yahoo! group. Turns out she lives in the same town I used to, and we graduated a year apart - how cool is that! My husband's family all still live there. Deb has a great blog which you can view here.

I am supposed to nominate seven other bloggers, but since I just got back from vacation, I am rather behind and trying to get caught up. So, I will direct you to the list of "Blogs I Peruse" in the left column of this page. I read those blogs every day. Check them out - you will be impressed!

I started working on a card I am making with a stamp I got on vacation. Hopefully I will get it done today and uploaded.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back again soon!

No comments: