Thursday, August 27, 2009

An Announcement!

Notice the little blinky thing to the left? Isn’t it cool?

Jeanette of
2RedBananas asked me to be a guest designer for her! I had to think about it … for about two seconds! … before I said, “YES!” I will be Guest Designer for the months of September and October and I’m so excited! I feel so honored. (You can visit the 2RedBananas blog here.)

I met Jeanette at Archiver’s in Des Moines last summer (2008) when our Yahoo! group met there for the first time. She saw us having so much fun and promptly joined our group – lucky her AND lucky us! She was able to spend some time with us again this year. (Have I ever told you what a wonderful group we have? I think I may have. LOL!!)

Anyway, expect to be seeing a lot of 2RedBananas stamps on my blog for a while. :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations Lynette, that is awesome!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Lynette that is so cool - congrats - lucky you and lucky Jeanette!!

bonnie32002 said...

Great News! Especially if they supply you with free stamps for your creations. (Just a suggestion if they don't already lol!)

Barbara said...

Congratulations! Jeanette is one smart lady to select you! I can't wait to see your creations!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! How fun!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations Lynette. I truly can not think of anyone else who desrves this spot as much as you do. Your cards are all awesome.

Mary

Dawn B. said...

Congrats. I can't wait to see your work. This is a great group of stampers and you will be a terrific addition..

Chookarooni said...

Congrats on being guest designer - how exciting!
M-J