Friday, August 7, 2009

My New Stamp!

I was so excited to get my new personalized stamp, I had to share:)

A friend from my Yahoo! group ordered some personalized stamps from Chris in Malaysia through eBay and was very pleased, so I checked them out, too, and ordered one for myself. There are MANY options. I love flowers, so of course, that's what mine had to have. I wanted my stamping email address on it, too, and that was done at no extra charge. Talk about reasonable prices - it was only $7.50 including shipping. And now I see the stamps are 10% off. The stamps are clear unmounted, but are available with foam and adhesive backing at no extra charge. I ordered mine with the foam and adhesive backing, and then mounted it on a Stampin' Up! block that I had. (It was a defective block that I had had replaced, but kept it in case I ever wanted to use it.)

If you are interested in getting something for yourself, you can find Chris' eBay auctions here and the eBay store here. Shipping is VERY reasonable and there is no charge for additional items.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon. I'll have a card to share with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a cool looking stamp! Thanks for the info Lynette, I will be checking it out.

Mary