Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall-To Layout hello

Imgp9918 

I made this card using Natasha Trupp's Fall-to Layout #68. You can find the sketch here.  (I see I didn’t include the ribbon tab.  Oh well.  I DID include it on another card I made that I will share with you after it has been received.)

Not much too it - the flowers are cut with a Cuttlebug die and they have pearls for their centers. The sentiment is from a Stampendous set. The pale yellow cardstock came from a scrap pack. I tell myself I am not going to buy them anymore – that I have plenty of colors to choose from.  But, quite often, I can’t find just the color I “need” and I am able to find what I’m looking for in my “scrap pack” box.  So, I guess I will just have to keep checking them out. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Sam said...

that's a lovely and simple and beautiful card! I really like it. Can I copy!? ;-)

Sam said...

thanks for letting me copy - here's my attempt!! http://yetanothercardblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/clean-and-simple.html

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautifully CAS Lynette! And the one with the ribbon tab is beautiful too - and received!! Thanks so much for my BD card!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!!

Mary said...

Your card came out lovely Lynette. You did not need to add the reibbon. It's perfect. I was tempted yesterday to do this sketch but never got around to it.

Have a good weekend.

Mary

Leigh said...

Fabulously simple and effective card Lynette.

bonnie32002 said...

I really like this one too...I think the one done in read is more striking, but this one with the pearls is more elegant!

Joan B said...

Aren't scrap boxes wonderful?? This card is gorgeous. I absolutely love that color palette.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards, tfs.

Victoria