Monday, February 1, 2010

February Calendar Page

Here is February's calendar page.  And the details:)  Can you believe it's February already???  I sure can't!

The background is shimmery light pink paper embossed with a heart Cuttlebug folder.  The hearts stamp is from Michael's from the dollar area, stamped with Real Red from Stampin' Up!  The heart frame is cut with a Sizzix die.  The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado.

If you would like a copy of the Excel file I created for the blank months, just send me an email at LJNeus@hotmail.com.  For those of you who have already received it from me, I would love to hear from you and see if it printed out correctly for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Maxine said...

Hi Lynette,
I love your February calendar page. I think it is so neat to create your own calendar. I hope you received my email and will have a chance to send me the file for the calendar base, I would really enjoy making one.
Maxine
mschmackle@yahoo.com

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great calendar for February! I just posted mine this morning too. :) (Thanks to you for the calendar!)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your calendar page is so pretty!
Love the embossed backing, and what you did with your dollar stamp! cool!
Hugs
Nicola

Leigh said...

Excellent calendar page for February Lynette.

Leslie Miller said...

This is about as perfect as it gets for a February calendar page! So sweet! Hard to believe that's a dollar stamp. What a find! Love that heart frame, too.