Friday, March 26, 2010

More Daisies

Another card today using a digi image from Tiddlyinks.  I actually colored this one last week (and paper pieced her dress) for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge.  However, I realized when I had it finished, that I couldn't use her for the FBW challenge, because I had colored her wings as part of a large hat!  I really think the image can be used either, way, though, so today it's her hat:)


The embossing is done with Cuttlebug folders and my Scor-Pal.  The daisies are a sticker from Martha Stewart that I picked up at Walmart when I was visiting my mom and dad on Monday.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics.  The image and matting are cut with Circle Nestabilities and are mounted on Pop Dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a cute design and I really like the colors. The little flowers just make it such a great card for Spring.

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh how cute is this?? I love this Springy card and the daisy sticker is so pretty!!

Mary said...

This is such a cute card. I love the litle stamp and I love tha you added the daisies. I like her hat. :)

Mary

Danni said...

Another cute and fabulous card!!

Leslie Miller said...

Both your fairy cards are just adorable! I'm back and forth over which one I like best. Good thing I don't have to choose! I paid careful attention to where you picked up those daisies, too. What wonderful accents for your cards!

Dawn B. said...

This is soooo sweet.. What a great way to use those daisies.. It is perfect for this adorable stamp.. Great job.

Irene said...

Morning Lynnette

Oh this is just darling, I love the image, and your cuttling is fantastic.

luv
irene
xxxx