Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Harriet and Bruce!

I made this card for my good friend, Harriet, and her husband, Bruce.  Their anniversary was yesterday.
 
I used a Dreamweavers stencil and embossing paste for the butterflies.  You can find my video on this technique here, if you are interested.  After they were thoroughly dry, I cut them out.  They are mounted on Pop Dots.  The cardstock is all Papertrey Ink - white, Aqua Mist and Lavender Moon.  The ribbon is from PTI, also.  I embossed the bottom of the lavender panel with a Cuttlebug border embossing folder.  The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.  I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

OK, I am going to have to get out the stencil paste. This is loveley. I went looking through my stencils last week and found I even had the flower you used in your video tutorial, how cool is that? Great job!

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Lynette! Love the butterflies!
Hugs Kristel

Colorado Crafter said...

Very lovely card!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my goodness! Those glittery butterflies are gorgeous!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I have been stalking your blog for some time now but this time I had to stop and tell you how Gorgeous this card is. If I were your friend I would frame this and put it somewhere for daily viewing. Beautiful - TFS.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is even prettier in real life! I just love the butterflies! Thanks again for such a gorgeous card!

Suzie said...

It must be "drop dead gorgeous" IRL because it is so beautiful in the picture! You do such lovely work, Lynette, with your stencil paste!

Sheri said...

What a beautiful card!

Dawn B. said...

Awww I bet Harriet loved this.. What a beautiful card.. Super job Lynette.. What a great way to send them some love..

Mary said...

Oh my, how did I miss this card! It is beautiful. I love that you used glitter on your butterflies and embosssed your sentiment. Once again, it's the deatials. :)

Mary

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Absolute masterpiece......love love love this one. I have such a passion for glitter...as you may tell from my blog name
www.luv2glitter.blogspot.com