Friday, October 29, 2010

Pink and Green Birthday

Another one of the Techique Tuesday cards I promised.  I have one more for tomorrow.  You'll see more later, for sure, because I really like their stamps.

I stamped the "patterned paper" for this card with the Wild Vines set. I used Color Box Chalk ink - Olive Pastel - for the green. The flowers were stamped with various colors from a Color Box Enchantment Petal Pad and the flower centers were stamped with Crushed Curry. After stamping, I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment panel is from TT's Simply Stated, along with flowers from Wild Vines. I cut it out and mounted it on Dimensionals. The ribbon and matting are Old Olive.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

One of my favorite color combos so I think this is a great card! Thanks for sharing

Suzie said...

All I can say this morning in "WOW!" This is a beautiful card, Lynette! Everything is just perfect!

Joan V said...

Oh, this is definitely an OOOOOh card. When I first opened the blog site, I said Oooooh. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Lynette. Have a great day.

Christina said...

Woww this is truly stunning Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Irene said...

Hello Lynnette

This is absoloutely fabulous, I love the colours and your stamping is so perfect.

irene
xxxx

Harriet Skelly said...

Love your stamped background!

Unknown said...

Very creative.
Love the color scheme.

Dana Joy said...

Love, love, love this card!! So pretty!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop it! Your cards are prettier every day! Love the sweetness of this!