Monday, August 29, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Nubble Lighthouse

Today is Monday, and that means a new Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions. This week's stamp is called 1405-M, Nubble Light (sm) and can be found on this page. (Wendy has lots of lighthouse stamps, and they can all be found on that page.) Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details on how to purchase this stamp for 50% off through next Sunday. You will also find all the cards made by the Rock Stars using this stamp on the blog. Or, you can follow these links:

Darsie ~ Dawn ~ Joy ~ Karen ~ Michele


For my card, I went simple. What else is new! LOL! I stamped the image on white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I thought I may color with Copics, but I changed my mind. I watercolored with Stampin' Up! inks and an aqua painter instead. I love the soft feel of watercolors. I added some sparkle to the water with a Spica glitter pen. (Wendy carries these, too.) The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. My matting is black.


You have another day to participate in the Designer's Choice Challenge, found here. And another eight days to join us in the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge, found here.  There are prizes up for grabs!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty

Whimsey said...

Beautiful coloring - love how its soft and muted! Love the sentiment layered that way too!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a peaceful scene. I love pictures of lighthouses.

Mary said...

Oh my gosh!!! I go to Nubble Light in Maine every year. I have photogrphed this lighthouse hundreds of times. I love this stamp and I love how you used it Lynette. Your card is so pretty. I have to have this stamp. :)

Mary

joy said...

This stamp is one of my all time favorites and I love how you have made such a lovely card! - I like that you have matted the sentiment and use a hint of colors.

Anonymous said...

Your card is "classic & stunning". It sells the stamp. Coloring is exquisite, you make me want to go right home and do water colors.
Kudos!!

Lisa Lara said...

Stunning Lynette. Just gorgeous. I could look at it all day.