Today I'm sharing three of the cards I made on Friday while stamping with friends. Like I said earlier, it was very hard for me to figure out what to bring. I did bring a package of my "card parts," though, and that's mostly what I ended up using. It made for quick cards and a tiny dent in my "card parts pile." :)
For this first one, the card parts were: the stitched panel, complete with the Nestability matting, the flower with the button on it, and the white stamped and scored strip. I luckily had brought along a small box of Stampin' Up! scraps and found a piece to match the matting. I used it to mat the sentiment. The sentiment wasn't long enough to cover the whole length of the card, so I cut it in half. No one will ever know - unless you read my blog! The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I drew the stem and leaves with a marker.
Actually, this second card ended up with using no pre-made up card parts. I was working with another flower, but I set it aside for another time. The flower and sentiment stamps are both from Papertrey Ink.
The parts for this card were the stamped and matted patterned piece and the stamped sentiment. Again, luckily I had a piece of cardstock to match the sentiment for matting. The background is done with an SU! wheel and the sentiment is from SU! also.
I'll be back tomorrow with the last two cards I made.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!