Thursday, September 29, 2011

SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper Challenge

I'm a week late, but I REALLY wanted to make a card for last week's Featured Stamper - Linda, otherwise known as morningsun47. She has such a great gallery and is awesome about leaving comments:) I chose to case this card.

My basket of apples is from Repeat Impressions. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copics, and cut it out. It's mounted on Dimensionals. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch for my "tablecloth." Instead of twine, I used my Martha Stewart scoring board. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Lynette, this is so YUMMY! So simple and SOOOO delicious! I think even I could do this!

Lisa Lara said...

I could not think of a better border for those apples to cozy up to Lynette. Love that little basket of apples on the kraft base.