Thursday, October 27, 2011

Congrats, Andrea!

I made this card for Andrea - another proud grandma in my Yahoo! stamping group. Her daughter just had her newest baby boy, born last Thursday.


My stamps are both from Repeat Impressions. I paper-pieced the baby's sleeper and used the same paper for the background. I cut out the oval for the baby with a Spellbinder's die and the matting with my new Labels Ten set. I colored with Copic markers. I added white pearls on the matting layer and brown pearls for the baby's eyes. I mounted the image layer on Dimensionals.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

So very sweet. And sweet of you to actually get it mailed to her!

Dawn B. said...

Awww she will love this. What a sweet little image for the new arrival. You are so kind. Hope all is well with you.

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, so cute! Again I love your use of paper piecing. What a great idea to use the brown pearls for the eyes.

Barbara said...

Very cute! I like the paper piecing to match the baby clothes to the background.

Danni said...

Awww, how precious!!

Lisa Lara said...

soooooooooooooooooooo CAYUTE Lynette. Glad you are over YOUR bronchitis. Thank you for the well wishes. Feeling a little better today.

eliminar estrias con remedios caseros said...

Thank you for any other informative blog. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info