Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Fifth Anniversary, Eric and Brooke!

This is the card we gave our son and daughter-in-law for their fifth anniversary. I can't believe it's been five years already!!!


It's also a card made from my "card parts." The pre-made parts were the embossed glasses already matted on silver, and the embossed background strip. The strip was made by brayering white ink on the Fiskars texture plate before embossing. I matted that strip with silver, also. The embossed panel was mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is part of a stamp from The Paper Company.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Fabulous card Lynette. I think I would really like to come your place and work through your "card parts" drawer. It looks like a treasure trove of great pieces.

Sheri said...

As I said before this is a real beauty. Who makes the glasses?

Kristie W. said...

Fantastic CAS card, love the embossed glasses!

Kendra said...

This is a great simple and elegant card! Awesome!