Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Birthday

Today's SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple challenge is to use plaid. Since I was up early enough (PLENTY early!) I thought I would make a card for the challenge.

I stamped the leaf with one of the new stamps that I got on Friday night. It's from Cloud 9 Designs. I stamped it with More Mustard ink from Stampin' Up, then stamped it again without reinking. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession and is stamped with Really Rust. The plaid background paper is from a Recollections matstack. The card base and image panel are ivory and the matting is Really Rust. I mounted the image panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Very nice card. Love that plaid paper!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love that plaid dp! It's a great card for this time of year!!!

Joanne said...

The paper really makes the leaves POP...and I love the way you stamped it twice!

Sandy said...

Fabulous Autumn looking BD card. I love the plaid/tarten background.

JUDI said...

NEAT, this card is BEAUTIFULLY NEAT. I am in love with your paper, and your leaf stamping really sets it off.
With Love Judi

Harriet Skelly said...

Great fall BD card - love that plaid paper!