Friday, October 12, 2012

SCS Free 4 All Challenge

This card is for today's SplitCoastStampers Free 4 All challenge - to use the negative image from a die or punch.

The balloon dies I used are from Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts. The sentiment is from The Paper Company. After cutting out the balloons and stamping the sentiment, I embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, added the patterned paper, and matted with black. I decided to add two of the balloons that I cut out, too, so I sponged some Rose Romance ink around the edges and mounted them on foam squares. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great card! I think I've used the negative side of a die cut but this was a good reminder. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun card!!
Gloria