Sunday, December 16, 2012

Calendar Winner - and a Prayer Request

Random.org has helped me select a winner for my calendar blog candy.

Gloria - yours was the first comment and you will be receiving the calendar!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I always look forward to seeing your beautiful cards and your calendar ideas. Thank you for your generosity of giving one of us one of your 2013 calendars!!!! Hope it's me:-)
Gloria
December 1, 2012 6:24 AM
 

Please email me your address and I'll get your calendar out soon!

Is everyone getting everything done? I can't believe Christmas is only a week away. We still have a little bit of shopping to do.

I do have a request for prayers from you, if you would consider that. My mother-in-law (who turned 95 last month and was still living alone in her home) had a few falls last week and ended up in the hospital. From there, they moved her to a nursing home on Friday. I would request prayers that she can return to her "normal" and possibly return to her home. If she isn't able to return to her home, we would love it if she could just be healthy enough to enjoy her time in her new surroundings. Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Lynette - I am keeping your MIL in my prayers as well as you and Jim. This must be a hard time for all of you right now with all that is going on for you! Hugs, Harriet