Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday

Today starts another Flutter By Wednesday challenge. Please check out the details on this post and link up your cards!

Due to Christmas preparations, jury duty, moving, etc., I'm sorry to say that I don't have a card to share:( A couple days ago I took a LITTLE time and made a couple cards for the January challenges. Those will be my last cards for a while. I need to get my stamping stuff ALL packed up and ready to move out. We'll be closing on our new house next Thursday. I can't believe it! So much to do before then. Thank goodness we don't have to be out of our house right away. We do, however, still have lots to do to get it ready to put on the market.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh, Lynette, I haven't been on your posts for a while. Oh my, moving? And at this time of the year in Minn? I see that you have so much going on in your life at the moment. Take care of yourself. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your family and all those grandchildren. Happy New Year, too.

Shoshi said...

Well done getting on so well with your packing up, Lynette - it was nice to hear from you in the midst of all this busy-ness, not to mention Christmas! Once you start sorting and packing, it's amazing how much you end up doing, and gaining a real sense of achievement. It's just getting started that's the problem because it can look pretty overwhelming!

Like you, when the time comes for us to move, it's likely that we'll have access to the new place before we have to move out of here, and it's great to be able to take things over in stages, and in advance. We did it when we moved here and it helped so much! I hope it all goes really smoothly for you, and that you have a great time over the holidays.

Hugs,
Shoshi