Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lots of Swirls!

Using this Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder made me think of this tree stamp from Verve. You can't really see them, but it has swirls like the folder. I stamped it with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and used a marker to color it. The sentiment is stamped with the same ink and is from Papertrey Ink. I matted with olive cardstock and mounted on foam squares for dimension. For the background, I brayered olive ink on the folder before embossing. I matted it with olive, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Very cool card - especially for a guy!

Sandy said...

Boy that stamp & embossing folder do compliment each other. The addition of the olive ink to the folder makes the embossing really pop! Great card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I agree with Sheri that this would make a nice card for the guys you need to send cards to. And I like the way you carried the Olive color all the way through.

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, Nice card I love all the swirls, they really blend in with the pre-coloring on the EF.
With Love Judi

Char said...

I haven't seen this folder before. I like how it coordinates with the tree. Cool card!

Barbara said...

This is beautiful! What a great match up of stamp and embossing folder!

Lisa Lara said...

i just love the swirl bg Lynette.

Leslie Miller said...

What a perfect match! Love, love, LOVE the embossing, and the tree is darling. Great card, Lynette!