When I was trying out some new Spellbinders dies on Tuesday (and having so many problems with them using my BIGkick) I ended up with some pieces that worked. Two of them were this design in navy and burgundy. I wanted to make another one, but didn't have exactly the same colors (I had been using scraps) so I ended up making all new ones using my oldest matstack (that I've had for about eleven years! Maybe I'll use it up some day!) I glued them to a white panel and matted with the same burgundy. The sentiment is stamped using an equally old ink pad that has never even been reinked. Amazing! (Ranger Archival Plum) This card is going to my nephew.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!