Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January - 2014! - Calendar

Wow! Not only is it a new month, it's a new year!!! Happy New Year, Everyone.

For this calendar page, I used a couple Hero Arts stamps - the snowman and the snowflake. I colored with markers. The "Happy 2014" was cut with my Cameo Silhouette.

If you are interested in making your own calendar pages, I have uploaded my file and cutting instructions. You can find the links under my blog header.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

A belated happy birthday and Happy New Year to you! I always love your calendar pages

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute calendar page. Love that die cut you did with your Cameo Silhouette!

Leslie Miller said...

You're right on top of things, having this done for the first day of the month. The snowman is cute and the "happy 2014" makes it look like a celebration all month long!