Friday, April 11, 2014

Simple Guy Card

I was doing a LITTLE organizing in my stamping room (got a new cube from Michael's for storage) and came across some stamps from Tattered Angels that I had received from a Design Team I was on. I thought I should use some of the stamps and this was the first one I started with. It rather looks like a piece of screen. I stamped it with Memento London Fog ink and matted with black and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set. I hope to have some stamping time tonight and then again on Monday, when I don't have Wyatt.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great card Lynette! The screen is a cool stamp! Love the edges of it!

JUDI said...

Very nice card Lynette. Besides looking like a screen, it could be burlap. I love it.
With Love Judi

Mary said...

Simple but a great card for any man. :)

Mary

Sheri said...

What man wouldn't like that. Very cool!

Sandie C said...

What a great male card. Love your layout. TFS

bonnie32002 said...

It's a perfect guy card! Judi's idea about it looking like burlap gave me an idea on how to simulate this...stamping through a torn mask.

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect guy card and so simple! What more do you need? Reminds me of several Hero Arts stamps I have which would work well like this. Thanks for getting me thinking!